The MCC Sanitizing Station is built with Safety in mind, Tower and Wall Mount models.
- General Details
- Order Enquiry
- Spec Sheet Dowload
Built with Safety in Mind.
When it comes to safety, there is no better way to protect your patients and staff than with Sanitizing Stations made of HDPE, an Antimicrobial material that kills or inhibits the growth of microorganisms caused by bacteria, algae and fungi.
Sanitizing Station Features include:
- 2 models, Tower and Wall Mount;
- Meets CDC and IPAC standards for reception/waiting rooms;
- Built in HDPE antimicrobial material (wood laminate construction is also available);
- Holds standard size tissue and masks;
- Tower includes 4 bungee-cord box holders, Wall mount includes two;
- Includes touch-free hand sanitizer dispenser with drip tray;
- Spacious and lockable storage area for easy restocking (tower);
- Includes large garbage container (tower);
- Compact and sleek designs;
- Sizes: Tower 57″H x 15″W x 19″D – Wall Mount 16″H x 14″W x 10″D;
- 7 Year Warranty.
Contact form description text