Modular Center Islands
- General Details
When space is at a premium, MCC has an efficient and affordable solution; our all-new Modular Center Islands offer several advantages over closed room designs, while maintaining appropriate patient privacy. These include:
- Reduced construction costs, plus the considerable savings associated with sharing a single intra-oral X-ray between two adjacent patient stations.
- Solid surface colors or Caesar Stone patterned countertops for a stylish, custom look and easy cleaning.
- Plenty of room for CPU storage in the upper cabinets, while below you’ll find the latest under-mounted stainless steel sink with all the hardware and plumbing included.
- ‘Green’ construction means that this new center island unit contains no urea formaldehyde resins and is built with water-based adhesives. This makes it LEEDs compliant. Ask your MCC rep for all the details.
Investing in well designed, high-quality cabinetry today pays high dividends down the road, as practices evolve to meet new and ever-demanding needs.
Talk to our experts about any special features you may require. A few simple custom modifications are a cost-effective way to guarantee the ‘perfect fit’ for your practice.
- Order Enquiry
Contact form description text
- Modular Collection - Centre Islands Brochure Download
Click here to view or download our Modular Collection brochure pdf file for more details regarding this industry leading design Centre Islands, a cost-effective alternative that will fit your budget and space perfectly.
- MCC Featured Colors